It is made of three modules:
- machine body with gas heating and electrical traction, with moulds (female cast, chrome-plated brass male) for the baking of thee product.
- Batter tank / batter injection pump.
- stacking chute (hopper) and cone counter slide, in which the product is counted and stacked, and is ready for packaging.
- The batter is directly injected in controlled doses, into the baking mould. The moulds, which are heated by a gas burner placed on the bottom of the machine, are positioned on the chain and their movement is continuous. One full turn of the mould on the chain corresponds to a complete baking cycle.
- At the end of the baking cycle, the mould is opened and the product naturally falls on the stacking slide.
- The batter injection system is automatic: the injection pump is connected to the sprayer which is equipped with nozzles. This system injects the set amount of batter directly into the baking mould.
- Parameters setting and adjustment (speed, temperature) through PLC.
- Re-filling of the batter tank with fresh batter.
- Production cycle monitoring.
- Visual inspection of the product.
- Removal of the product from the cone conveyor and product packaging in boxes (or other suitable packaging material).
- the shape of the blower;
- the movement of the blower that follows the movement of the moulds;
- the regulation of the gas by the PLC;
- the compact structure of the machine;
- the position of the burner that is closer to the moulds.
Expulsion of the product:
Batter Injection System:
The machine is easy to use, since all the operations are automated.
- A single operator can run the machine during the production steps, which are the following:
The control of machine functions is performed by a PLC, which is installed on the control cabinet. The control panel is fully set with all the necessary equipment for the complete management of the movements and maneuvers of the machine (see diagrams and electrical features).
Five models of machines from 14 up to 36 molds, compact design, easy mechanic.
Molds: high-grade gray cast Iron: it never wears out; year by year it becomes more compact; it is perfect for the baking system; even washing them 80 times (around 40 years time) moulds do not wear out.
Easily exchange of the Molds, so that different products can be produced on the same machine.
- Gas-heated, any type of gas and very low gas consumption. I.M.A.R. machines are able to perform with such reduced gas consumptions because of:
- Kg 10 flour
- Kg ? maize starch
- Gr ? grain oil
- Gr ? soya lecityn
- Gr ? salt
- Gr ? sugar
- Gr ? bicarbonate
- Gr ? caramel (or gr. 5 of any coloring)
- Lt 12 water (according to type of flour)
- Open the lid and put into the mixer: Water, Sugar, Caramel, Salt, Maize starch, Flour, oil, soda bicarbonate and other ingredients according to the required amount and own recipe.
- Close the lid, push the start button and the machine will start.
- After 2/3 minutes the dough is ready, it has to be homogeneous and viscous.
- Reduced electrical consumption thanks to:
- the Motors that are controlled by by INVERTERS;
- latest generation Inverters
Thanks to PLC console, instructions ca be accustomed to the client’s needs and can be easily personalised.
- : I.M.A.R. machines have a motorized pump controlled by the PLC:
- it lasts forever;
- it guarantees less maintenance (zero);
- great precision when injecting;
- great precision of the quantity of dough to be injected;
- no-drop system, so that there is no waste of dough and the machine does not get too dirty.